MEET JOSH & ANGIE
What started out as a humble weekend project met us with an encouraging and inspiring demand that has filled our lives with blessings and motivation to succeed for all of us. Your excitement and support have helped us grow to become an organic leader in this great industry.
From the beginning, we always had the vision to create a better world by reducing our carbon footprint in everything we do, learning, and spreading the love on our personal journeys.
We’re so grateful you’re coming along for the ride.💚
Bee sure you know how your product is made. We strive to be ecologically sustainable in our hive, looking after the environment we share, is our drive.
Our feeling is the earth needs a little healing. So ditch the plastic, our wraps are fantastic. We’re buzzed to create a product you can enjoy time and time again! Not to mention it’s positive impact, helping keep our world intact.
We’re proud members of such a buzzin’ association, with their main aim being to nurture and educate future apiarists. Get involved in promoting the protection of our precious bees, ABA welcome’s all, we promise you’ll have a ball.
We use the all natural and powerful power of the sun to heat up our beeswax so that we can apply them to our wraps.
Our vision is to create the greatest buzz in the world of food wraps and beyond. To pollinate minds and uncap value-driven leaders who are ready to change the world.
Our mission is to grow and inspire mindful sustainable actions. We reduce our culture’s dependency on single-use plastics, by creating exciting, effective reusable, and biodegradable food and life wrapping solutions.
We cultivate remarkable creative leaders. To thrive we embrace connection, teamwork, and mutual respect, pausing often to honor and recognize all life on its unique journey.
We innovate and we love it.
We cherish discovering new ways to amplify joy.
We inspire greatness through ambition to heal our planet.
We achieve success through continuous progress towards realizing our goals, fulfilling our mission, and seeing our vision evolve.
We love, we forgive, we accept, we grow and we rise with gratitude every day.
We want to acknowledge with gratitude, the beautiful artist who is responsible for creating the magical bee that we now wear with honor on our sleeve. This offspring of Sunnys Honey Bee has become the face of our Brand/heart, at Beeswax Wraps Australia. We are blessed to share with you his talent and vision of a mindful awareness towards healing our precious earth.
Our Reusable Food Wraps Offer a Sustainable Solution for Single-Use Plastic Wrap
Purchase printed, small, medium, large, and extra-large reusable food wraps for longer-lasting leftovers, cheese, bread, veggies, and sliced fruits. Select a unique pattern designed by local artists or let us do it for you. Our quality beeswax products are easy to mould, will keep your produce fresh, and make them last.
The Benefits of Reusable Food Wraps in Australia
We run a locally owned and operated company that invents and produces environmentally-friendly Australian-made products. Cling wrap is controversial because the phthalates they contain may get into your food, are absorbed through the skin, and cause health issues over time.
- Scientific evidence indicates that heat triggers the chemicals in plastic products. Researchers link 175 compounds that seep into your food to physical human welfare concerns and fertility problems. They advise that we should not use plastic wrap at all and especially refrain from covering food and drink with it before putting foodstuffs we consume in the microwave.
- Single-use, non-degradable plastic ends up in landfills and the sea, causing harm to the environment, animals and marine life that get caught up in or eat it, and humans.
- Our reusable plastic wrap does not contain plastic. Instead, it includes an exclusive blend that strengthens the anti-microbial effects of the product. We infuse the best quality Australia Certified Organic (ACO) solar-heated beeswax, wild pine resin, colloidal silver, and organic jojoba oil into Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified cotton.
- We use ACO certified beeswax to ensure that our products do not contain herbicides, fungicides and pesticides. Our supplier in northern NSW keeps the hives free of chemicals and treats pests with natural compounds. As a result, the free-range bees can fly around and are ethically treated to keep them healthy.
Our reusable lunch wraps do not contain plastic, harmful, toxic substances, di-ethyl-hexyl-phthalate (DEHP), di-ethyl-hexyl-adipate (DEHA), or other endocrine-disrupting chemicals that are hazardous to organism health.
Why Wholesalers and Private Citizens Should Invest in Our Reusable Cling Film Alternative
We offer lunch pack, family starter, and bread lover value packs in different sizes and sell our invention in up to ten-metre rolls, enabling all to pack snacks and sandwiches or store food safely.
- We invite wholesalers to discover our reusable Saran wrap made of beeswax and other sustainable packaging products as an alternative to what you currently offer customers.
- As a trader, you order numerous products to supply outlets and end-users. We offer you the opportunity to provide them with green goods that support their well-being, Australia-wide.
- Too many of the products sold pose a threat. For example, the DEHA or DEHP in cling film migrate into fatty microwaved food and end up in our drinking water, posing serious risks.
- Manufacturers use plasticisers that contain these substances for several convenient reasons: they make the film sticky to wrap foods effortlessly, are odourless, tasteless, and colourless, comparatively cheap to make, out of patent, and soften hard plastic effectively.
- No matter which goods you supply, be they cling wrap containing DEHA, children’s toys, hygiene and beauty products, medical devices, paints, or plastic tubing, you can help decrease the millions of kilograms of ever-present global contaminants.
- The best risk reduction options entail banning goods that contain harmful molecules the human body may absorb and manufacturing, obtaining, and providing alternative products.
That is where we come in. Our homemade, organically produced, reusable Glad wrap is an exceptional alternative. We employ a one-of-a-kind recipe and production method to construct our longer-lasting, self-adhesive beeswax wraps.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Our Reusable Cling Film
We offer advice regarding how to benefit from and take care of your unique reusable Saran wrap. Look at the tricks we suggest rolling seal and shape your food items. Our wraps should last eight to 12 months. Cut parts of our rolls to size with a sharp pair of scissors.
- You need not wonder how to keep your beeswax wraps clean and hard-wearing. First, wash both sides with mild hand soap in cold water. Then, hang or pat them dry with a tea towel. We suggest you use the same article for odorous foods such as cheese and onions.
- Keep them away from hot water, oily, hot foods, and raw meat that could shorten their lifespan. In addition, microwaves, washing machines, and dishwashers may cause permanent damage to our otherwise resilient, durable product.
- You can bring them back to life by occasionally suspending them in the air, using clothespins or magnets, and using a heat gun or hair dryer to melt the wax and absorb the bits that have loosened with time and usage.
- Now that we have convinced you that our product is a perfect solution, you want to watch our videos and learn to utilise our reusable cling wrap to create pouches to size, wrap anything you want to preserve, and take the best care of your purchase.
Our beeswax wraps consist of natural ingredients that are 100 percent compostable. Once they wear out completely, you can use them as twist ties, package closures or fire starters and throw them into the worm farm or compost heap afterwards.
Why You Should Use Beeswax Wraps Australia
We aim to reduce our carbon footprint and chose to devise a product that keeps us and our natural world safe, thereby creating a better world for all.
- Our loyal customers have convinced us that our mission to create an aesthetically appealing, efficient, sustainable, biodegradable, and recyclable way to prevent food spoilage inspires people to remain mindful.
- We are proud of our innovative teamwork, exciting and practical quality products, and how our brand has grown because the clients who run into us at markets spread the word, which means that they desire what we supply.
You can build a personalised value pack or order what we put together to get you started. Then, place a top-up order or send someone a long-lasting gift.
Contact us for more information or to place your order.
Beeswax wraps should not be placed in the dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, or over hot dishes.
Doing so will result in the loss and destruction of the necessary wax coating.
If you want to know how to wash a beeswax wrap, here is the best washing video:
Use cold water and some mild hand soap. Wash as you would your hands and simply hang or fold dry with a towel.
We’ve built a beautiful relationship with one of the finest apiarists in Australia, and they are right here in northern NSW. We wanted to be sure that only authentic ACO Certified Organic Beeswax is used in our ingredients in an effort to honour our precious bees.
By using only Australian Certified Organic (ACO) beeswax, we ensure that it is free from synthetic agricultural chemicals including pesticides, fungicides and herbicides.
Our beeswax comes from a beekeeper who looks after the bees, making sure the hives are chemical-free and pests that may affect the bees are treated naturally.
The beekeeper keeps the hives in areas where the bees can fly (5-10 km) in the wide open and distance from flowers that have been exposed to sprayed chemicals.
And most importantly the bees are raised cruelty-free and free-range. With the ethical practices, the beekeeper ensures the bees are healthy and keep producing beeswax even after some is taken. This means the beeswax is sustainable to ensure no effect on the planet.
We use (GOTS) Certified Organic cotton and dyes.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria. They are backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
We chose to only do business with fabric suppliers holding the GOTS certification because of the environmental and social commitments they are held to.
Only textile products that contain a minimum of 70% organic fibres can become GOTS certified. All chemical inputs such as dyestuffs and auxiliaries used must meet certain environmental and toxicological criteria. The choice of accessories is limited in accordance with ecological aspects as well. A functional wastewater treatment plant is mandatory for any wet-processing unit involved and all processors must comply with social criteria. The key criteria of GOTS, it’s quality assurance system and the principles of the review and revision procedure are summarised in this section.
It is not always easy to obtain but it helps ensure that cotton is sourced in the most sustainable way, from seed to stitch.
Yes! We cut them all the time. We are proudly the pioneers of Bulk rolls beeswax wraps. You can get them by the metre or your desired length and a sharp pair of scissors should do the trick to cut it into your unique perfect sizes.
We have found that beeswax does not tend to stick to its contents. Unless they are too hot of course!
We suggest steering clear of the hot stuff, until it’s cooled down a bit.
It changes from person to person. Everyone has different senses ability and perceptions.
Use the cover technique: Put your strong-scented foods into a bowl and cover it, this will help you keep the strong smells from foods like onion, cheese, ginger from penetrating into the fabric of the wrap.
Or we recommend having one dedicated beeswax wrap for onion and one for cheese.
Yes, like all natural materials, beeswax wraps can stain. Deeply pigmented foods like berries, pomegranates and beets are valued worldwide as natural dyes for textiles. They naturally tint any material they come in contact with.
If after you wash them properly the stain does not go away. No problem!! Stains don’t mean the wrap is dirty it gives a bit of character and storyteller of the tons of food saved from going to landfill.
We do, of course!
We are proudly Australian Made & Owned. At Beeswax Wraps Australia, endless happy customers agree that we have the best quality, longest lasting and most functional beeswax wraps on the market.
From the mix and match experience of choosing from over 20 different print selections, to the largest functional sizes you will find, and lengths of up to 10 metres or more, we have become Australia’s #1 favourite Beeswax Wrap because we put you and our precious bees first.
The best way to revive a beeswax wrap is with a set of tongs and a hair dryer or a heat gun if you have one.
We’ve found this to be the simplest method to bring your beeswax wrap back to life.
We hang ours up with clothes pegs or magnets, and just run the heat over them until the wax melts. We suggest refreshing them anytime you start to notice increased loosening mix-wax as the best method to get them to last as long as possible.
Beeswax wraps are 100% compostable, they are made from natural ingredients and to Earth, they will return leaving no trace on our precious planet.
Stop!, before you throw them in your compost or worm farm. Use them as twist ties to tie your plants, instead of rubber bands to close packets or as fire starters for BBQs and woodfires.
Check here some after life ideas.
Orders will be posted by 2 pm on business days. Our courier AusPost delivery takes for Regular shipping 2-6 business days and Express shipping 2-3 business days Australian wide.
Due to Covid-19 postage times may vary and are subject to courier timeframes.
Please note that time frames may vary in busy periods such as Christmas.
Beeswax Wraps Australia Pty Ltd will offer a refund or a credit for damaged beeswax wraps during transportation to your address. Any faulty items must be claimed within 7 days of receiving the order.
Please note that we take no responsibility after this time.
We will offer you support if by mistake you damaged your beeswax wrap by no following care instructions, but we will not offer return or exchange.
We will offer you support to try to revive your beeswax wraps if by mistake you damaged them by no following care instructions, but we will not offer return or exchange.